Slow ’N Sear® XL
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear in an “XL” size to contour to 26″/67cm kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear XL is made of 8+ lbs of 304 stainless steel, handcrafted in the USA
- Product dimensions: 23.75″ long, 9.5″ wide, 4.75″ high
The XL fits 26″/67cm and larger kettles. If you have a 22″/57cm kettle, please choose the Slow ‘N Sear 2.0.
Email me when back in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- User Guides And Media
A perfect contour to the 26″/67cm Weber kettle, the Slow ‘N Sear XL adds additional fuel capacity and a larger sear zone compared to the original Slow’ N Sear in a larger kettle. Enjoy even longer walk away capacity and no-fuss temperature control in an “XL” size. The ventilated base plate makes it easier to use lump charcoal and makes clean up a breeze. Complete with the signature “Slow ‘N Sear” etch, the Slow ‘N Sear XL is made from 8 lbs of 304 stainless steel hand-crafted in the USA.
|Dimensions||61 × 25 × 12.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Adrenaline Barbecue Company has a wealth of information and support on their website including: (All pages open in new tabs)
How Does Slow 'N Sear Work?
The "magic" of Slow 'N Sear
Slow 'N Sear Buyers Guide
Which Slow 'N Sear fits my grill?
An extensive range of product demonstrations, hints, tips and excellent recipes
Your questions answered
Downloadable and printable product guides
The optimum method to get your grill started
Cold Grate Technique
The perfect sear using the Cold Grate Technique - *** transform how you cook your steak***
Step by step instructions and videos
Meet the inventor of the Slow 'N Sear