One of our favorite grilling accessories is now custom-made for the Slow ‘N Sear!
Contoured to match the charcoal basket of the Slow ‘N Sear/Plus/XL, GrillGrates take searing to a new level:
- Made from anodized aluminum, GrillGrates conduct heat evenly across the sear-zone for perfect searing in any location
- And since they cover the charcoal, there’s no worries about flare-ups!
- The raised-rail design creates perfect grill marks
- Valleys between the rails capture drippings and returns that flavor to the meat
- Using standard grill cleaning techniques, GrillGrates will last for years and years
Every Custom GrillGrates order comes with a GrillGrate Tool to make cooking with GrillGrates a breeze!
Email me when back in stock
GrillGrate for Slow ‘N Sear – how do we love thee? Let us count the ways:
Front-sear or reverse-sear, GrillGrates are our go-to tool for tender and jucy chicken tenders! They also are great for steak, brats, and more!
2) Searing, rails down
Turn GrillGrates over to create a flat-top searing zone. For quick cooks without flare-ups the flat surface is perfect for front- or end-searing burgers or for thin-cut steak.
3) Low ‘n slow
The ventilated design of GrillGrates makes it a perfect tool to help restrict air flow when maintaining smoking temperatures (225 – 250F). GrillGrates are especially useful when removing the kettle lid, as the Grates reduce the amount of air getting to the coals and helps prevent temperature spikes.