Drip ’N Griddle Pan
The name says it all – an accessory for your kettle grill that does double duty:
- A drip pan to sit on your charcoal grate that contours to your kettle and makes clean-up a breeze
- A griddle to sit on the food grate above hot coals to bring flat-top cooking to your kettle
- Promotes airflow through the Slow N Sear giving added control to your cook
The Drip ‘N Griddle pan comes in one size and works great in 57CM or 67CM kettles and the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill. (There aren’t any future plans for a 67cm-specific pan).
Nearly 2KG of high quality 304 stainless steel includes hand-welded, easy-grip handles to make moving it around safe and easy.
Easy to clean – and dishwasher-safe too!
Handcrafted in the U.S.A!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- User Guides And Media
As a Drip Pan:
- More coverage and less waste than aluminum pans and foil
- Keep your grill clean – Deep walls (1 1/2″ tall) are ready to take on any cook
- Steady temperatures for indirect cooking by diverting airflow directly to the coals for even heat circulation
As a Griddle
- Diversify your outdoor cooks with a flat-top grilling surface
- Use over moderate heat (no more than a 1/2 basketful of coal) to prevent warping that may occur at high heat
Take a look at this quick overview of all that the Drip ‘N Griddle Pan can do:
|Dimensions||51 × 33 × 10 cm|
Adrenaline Barbecue Company has a wealth of information and support on their website including: (All pages open in new tabs)
How Does Slow 'N Sear Work?
The "magic" of Slow 'N Sear
Slow 'N Sear Buyers Guide
Which Slow 'N Sear fits my grill?
An extensive range of product demonstrations, hints, tips and excellent recipes
Your questions answered
Downloadable and printable product guides
The optimum method to get your grill started
Cold Grate Technique
The perfect sear using the Cold Grate Technique - *** transform how you cook your steak***
Step by step instructions and videos
Meet the inventor of the Slow 'N Sear