Elevated Cooking Grate
£25.00 – £49.00
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber 57CMcooking grates, the 57cm EasySpin grate, and 67cm cooking grates.
- Available in 304 stainless steel or nickel-plated finishes.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- User Guides And Media
Stainless steel vs nickel-plated steel – what’s the difference? Durability.
|Dimensions||51 × 33 × 10 cm|
Nickel Plated, Stainless Steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Adrenaline Barbecue Company has a wealth of information and support on their website including: (All pages open in new tabs)
How Does Slow 'N Sear Work?
The "magic" of Slow 'N Sear
Slow 'N Sear Buyers Guide
Which Slow 'N Sear fits my grill?
An extensive range of product demonstrations, hints, tips and excellent recipes
Your questions answered
Downloadable and printable product guides
The optimum method to get your grill started
Cold Grate Technique
The perfect sear using the Cold Grate Technique - *** transform how you cook your steak***
Step by step instructions and videos
Meet the inventor of the Slow 'N Sear