Slow ‘N Sear®
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill!
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow ‘N Sear® couldn’t be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low ‘n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 5+ lbs of heavy gauge stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- User Guides And Media
Slow ‘N Sear
- The perfect fit for your 22”/57cm kettle (see gallery for exact dimensions)
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of £££ in charcoal savings!
- The fixed water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F). This creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone
With one innovative and thoughtful device, you can turn a “basic” Weber kettle into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market. Indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
What makes the Slow ‘N Sear special?
The charcoal basket holds a chimney-full of coals and keeps them away from the side of the kettle. The basket holds more than twice as much fuel as a standard charcoal basket – you can cook for over 8 hours without needing to refill charcoal. But more importantly the basket helps keep heat inside the kettle so you’re not warming up the air outside the grill. This means more efficient fuel burn and your kettle will be less sensitive to ambient conditions (less babysitting the grill).
The water reservoir spans the length of the charcoal basket acting as a thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect side of the grill. When filled with water (it holds one quart) it generates consistent steam (5+ hours) at low ‘n slow temperatures providing moisture for smoke adherence and a humid environment that keeps temperatures stable across the entire indirect cooking surface.
All 22” (57 cm) Weber® kettles including: Original, One Touch Silver/Gold, Master Touch, all Performers
All 22” (57 cm) Napoleon® kettles: NK22CK-L, PRO22K-LEG, PRO22K-CART-2
|Dimensions||53 × 25 × 12.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Adrenaline Barbecue Company has a wealth of information and support on their website including:
How Does Slow 'N Sear Work?
The "magic" of Slow 'N Sear
Slow 'N Sear Buyers Guide
Which Slow 'N Sear fits my grill?
Downloadable and printable product guides
The optimum method to get your grill started
Meet the inventor of the Slow 'N Sear