Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
***New Stock Arriving Aprox 10th July. Pre-Orders Available To Secure Your Items***
Slow ‘N Sear® 2.0 – Making backyard barbecue easier than ever!
Slow ‘N Sear 2.0 takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level! No more fussing with the grill! Sit back and relax while Slow ‘N Sear delivers incredible results that will have your family and guests asking for more.
Free delivery to UK mainland & Northern Ireland
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- User Guides And Media
Slow ‘N Sear 2.0
- The perfect fit for your 22”/57cm kettle (see gallery for exact dimensions)
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of £££ in charcoal savings!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F). This creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
With one innovative and thoughtful device, you can turn a “basic” Weber kettle into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market. Indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
What’s new? Features of Slow ‘N Sear 2.0:
- The hand-welded water reservoir can be removed!
- – Create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
– Holds 20% more water than Slow ‘N Sear or Slow ‘N Sear Plus
- Redesigned ventilation pattern in the base plate to maximise airflow even during the longest cooks.
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
More steel! Each Slow ‘N Sear 2.0 is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel.
What makes the Slow ‘N Sear special?
The charcoal basket holds a chimney-full of coals and keeps them away from the side of the kettle. The basket holds more than twice as much fuel as a standard charcoal basket – you can cook for over 8 hours without needing to refill charcoal. But more importantly the basket helps keep heat inside the kettle so you’re not warming up the air outside the grill. This means more efficient fuel burn and your kettle will be less sensitive to ambient conditions (less babysitting the grill).
The removable water reservoir spans the length of the charcoal basket acting as a thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect side of the grill. When filled with water (it holds one quart) it generates consistent steam (5+ hours) at low ‘n slow temperatures providing moisture for smoke adherence and a humid environment that keeps temperatures stable across the entire indirect cooking surface.
All 22” (57 cm) Weber® kettles including: Original, One Touch Silver/Gold, Master Touch, all Performers
All 22” (57 cm) Napoleon® kettles: NK22CK-L, PRO22K-LEG, PRO22K-CART-2
|Dimensions||53 × 25 × 12.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Can I take out the water reservoir during a low ‘n slow cook so I can hold more coals?
We don’t recommend it. While it’s the perfect place to hold water, the reservoir also functions as a double-wall barrier between the coals and the indirect side of the grill. Removing the reservoir during an indirect cook will create “hot spots” on the indirect zone that would not be present with the reservoir in place.
Adrenaline Barbecue Company has a wealth of information and support on their website including:
How Does Slow 'N Sear Work?
The "magic" of Slow 'N Sear
Slow 'N Sear Buyers Guide
Which Slow 'N Sear fits my grill?
Downloadable and printable product guides
The optimum method to get your grill started
Meet the inventor of the Slow 'N Sear